Finance Leasing Overview
A finance lease enables you to lease a vehicle or equipment with no upfront capital outlay. Lease payment terms are flexible to match your cash flow requirements, and you have a range of options at the end of the lease as to whether you pay out the predetermined residual value and own the vehicle, extend the lease, or upgrade to a new one.
What is a finance lease?
A finance lease includes financing for the entire vehicle or equipment purchase price, including new or used equipment. The financier owns the asset, and you pay a fixed-term lease amount monthly.
How does it work?
You choose, or our team of experts can help you select a new or used vehicle or equipment that’s suitable for your business, and we can also support you in negotiating the pricing and specify the vehicle to suit your business needs. We then help you with your financing solution.
What are the benefits?
- No deposit or capital outlay required.
- You retain full control of your fleet – for those who prefer a hands-on approach.
- Fixed payment terms that are not impacted by interest rate fluctuations allowing for easier budgeting and forecasting.
- Access to fleet vehicle discounts and potentially providing significant savings on the price of vehicles and equipment.
- Payments can potentially be tax-deductible.
- Flexible end of lease options to suit your business requirements. You can extend the lease term by refinancing the residual value, and upgrade to a new one, payout the residual value and own the vehicle outright.